|A Brief History|
Peter James & Partners was established in April 1986 by Peter Wills and James Crowfoot. The business at the time specialised in recruiting CAD/CAM staff primarily for the U.K.\'s major defence contractors. Much of the business in the early days concentrated on recruiting PCB/CAD Design Engineers and Technicians, to fill both hourly paid and permanent staff positions.
Within 12 months PJP had established a solid reputation with both clients and candidates, and the business expanded into other sectors, especially Architectural and Quantity/Building Surveying. By 1989 the success in these markets led to the business expanding further into general engineering on the consultancy side, from large multi-discipline practices to the outright specialists.
During the recession in the early 1990\'s the CAD/CAM defence recruitment side of the business ceased, and the business has concentrated solely ever since on engineering recruitment for the consulting engineers and Local Authorities. Recruitment covers both permanent and temporary/contract staff.
Since 1991 this specialist concentration has been slowly refined, and the key areas we recruit in are now :-
Traffic Engineering and Transport Planning
Highways and Infrastructure
Building and Bridge Structures
In over 28 years of recruitment PJP has built up a reputation to be proud of, and over this long period the business has gained the respect of hundreds of clients and candidates who have profited from the services we offer.
Candidates using us benefit primarily from the following :-
1) A confidential and discreet service
2) A professional approach
3) Sound career advice
4) Wide company/client choice, from very large multi-discipline organisations to small specialist consultancies, including the public sector.
5) Expert knowledge of the market place, including numerous consultancies and organisations. Our knowledge is invariably sufficient for us to pick and choose the companies and organisations that are right for you bearing in mind your background and aspirations.
6) Assistance in the writing and presentation of your C.V.
7) A hassle-free experience - we\'ll handle all the hassle for you, from arranging suitable days and times for interview, to fully briefing you prior to the meeting, to advising and assisting you on offers and any salary negotiations.
For any further information on our services, and/or to discuss your own particular situation, please contact us now on :-
Telephone : +44 (0)1425 479 910
Contact : Peter Wills - Recruitment Director
Email : peter@PJPrecruit.com
Web : www.PJPrecruit.com